All architectural reviews are processed via TownSq. Click the link below to submit your ACC Request.
** Please note that you will need to use a laptop or desktop computer and logged in to your TownSq account during submission.
If you're not registered, you can do so by visiting the following link through a web browser https://app.townsq.io/ais/sign-up All you will need is your HOA account number and property zip code. Through TownSq you can make payments, view documents, correspond with your Association Manager, and view full account detail.
TO BEGIN AN APPLICATION, please login to your TownSq profile then select the Architectural Review feature on the left-hand side menu. You will be prompted to pay the $60.00 application fee before finalizing the application. From there, select “Submit Project” and fill in the necessary fields. Once the form has been completed, click “Save” at the top right of the screen to submit the project for immediate review. You also can upload any files or pictures you may have during this process (strongly encouraged). Once your project has been submitted, simply log back in to see the status of your request in real time, anytime!
Remember that a full and complete application containing all pertinent information will maximize the chances of your application being processed quickly however, the Committee is allowed UP TO 60 FULL DAYS to respond and will aim to provide verdicts as expeditiously as possible.
ANSWERS TO FAQ
1) Where should I direct questions about this process? Please reach out to Goodwin’s ACC team via email at ACCReview@GoodwinTX.com You may also use the ‘requests’ feature to submit a general question about this process or email your community manager.
2) Is there a cost associated with submitting an ACC application? Yes, the cost for applications, regardless of verdict or outcome, will be a non-refundable fee of $60.00 paid through TownSQ.
3) What is the response timeline when submitting an application? Goodwin’s ACC team will process applications as quickly as possible but will have up to 60 full days to cast a verdict.
4) Do I have to submit an ACC application? If you are making a modification to the exterior of your home, regardless of front, side, or backyard, then you will need to submit an application. This is to ensure that the intended project adheres to guidelines established by the association’s governing documents, does not create a hazard to neighboring lots, and does not detract from the overall aesthetic of the community or encroach on prohibited easements. Many variables are considered during the review of each application and the procedure is meant to protect property values for the homeowner, their neighbors and that of the association overall.
5) What if I ignore the ACC process and proceed with an unapproved project? Please adhere to the ACC procedure in place. Unapproved modifications or projects run the risk of creating issues to neighboring lots if made in prohibited easements, or if done with paint colors that do not compliment the primary dwelling. Unapproved projects are considered violations and Goodwin’s Compliance team will issue notices to those suspected of erecting an unapproved structure or completing an unauthorized project. Worst case scenario might include the involvement of the association’s attorney and the restoration of the area at the homeowner’s expense if denied by the ACC.
6) What if I do not want to use TownSq? We strongly recommend for homeowners to register on TownSq as doing so enables them to interact with Goodwin, the management company, manage their association account, and submit ACC applications.
If TownSq is unavailable, please send an email to ACCReview@GoodwinTX.com to discuss other submittal options.
7) What types of applications will Goodwin’s ACC team process? Our team will process all architectural review applications, including fences, outbuildings, patio/patio cover/deck, room addition, exterior painting, re-roofing home, gazebo, pergolas, home additions, driveway additions/extensions, window replacement, etc.